Senior BIM Lead
60k/65k Euros Basic + Benefits
Astute Technical are currently supporting a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with a exciting new position for a Senior BIM Lead.
With clients across multiple sectors including Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical, our client have an extensive and diverse client base across Europe, UK and Ireland.
Due to a structured growth plan, a vacancy now exists for a Senior BIM Lead to be responsible for:-
- Liaising and coordinating with Engineers, Design Teams and 3rd party contractors.
- Working with the BIM Manager to develop the project program and BIM delivery strategy.
- Manage workload of BIM Technicians
- Chair Weekly Coordination Meetings and Breakout Workshops with Engineers, Design Teams and 3rd party contractors, compiling minutes and action items from this sessions and follow-up.
- Implement the BIM Execution Plan (BEP) standards, and specific plans for each project.
- Support the BIM Manager in the development of Dornan BIM Standards throughout the business.
- Manage Master Revit MEP Model.
- Manage the production of weekly Updates of the Navisworks Model and issue Clash Detection Reports.
- Level 7 Degree in an Engineering discipline or M&E trade qualification (electrician, plumber, pipefitter)
- 3-5 years' experience in Senior BIM Lead Role, managing workload and tracking progress on projects.
- Must have management experience managing a team of BIM Technicians and coordinators
- You will have a minimum of 4 years' experience with Autodesk AutoCAD
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience using Autodesk Navisworks
- Proven ability / experience of 3D coordination of M&E systems (pipework, ventilation, containment, lighting, sprinkler & Plant) for a large contractor
- Proven ability / experience of creating 2D construction issue drawings
- Experience with Autodesk Fabrication MEP and Solibri Model Checker is beneficial but not essential
The application process couldn't be easier, simply contact Simon Cheung on 023 93 911 007 or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.