Senior Account Manager - Innovation Lead
Our client, a global leader within the recycling of general non-recyclable waste are looking for a Senior Account Manager to oversee a portfolio of accounts across Europe from small companies to large FMGCs, with a focus on B2B relationships and working on new ways to drive partnerships outside of our standardised programs
This is an excellent opportunity for a current Account Manager or B2B expert to move into the sustainability industry.
As Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for but not limited too;
· Serving as primary contact for a portfolio of brand partners (from small companies to FMCGs).
· Managing external client relationships to ensure renewal and growth
· Identifying and developing opportunities to drive business value for clients
· Maintaining and building strong relationships with key client stakeholders
· Identifying & resolving client concerns
· Collaborate with internal teams (Business Development, Marketing, Operations, Material Solutions) to review programme performance and develop service solutions for the client
· Creating client-ready documents, including monthly reports (in both Excel and Powerpoint) and custom presentations
· Provide clients with programme & budget updates and proposals according to their internal budgeting and planning process
· Managing programme operational flow, pricing files, presentations, and contracts
· Coordinating internal processes, including monthly invoicing, annual pricing reviews & programme forecasts in conjunction with the Operations team
· Leading innovation projects within the Account Management team
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will have a degree in an appropriate field (business, management, sustainability…) or equivalent work experience. You will have 4-5 years of experience in Accountant Management and experience within Project Management. As an individual you will have a strong understanding of operations within waste management, have excellent interpersonal skills, be dynamic and have a genuine interest in sustainable/green business.
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at email@example.com or call 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.