£18,000 + uncapped commission
Start date: ASAP
We are currently working with a thriving, independently owned Sales and Lettings Agency. We are looking for a Negotiator to join their busy sales team in Bognor Regis. The right candidate will already have sales experience, ideally within the property field. However, your attitude, approach, and ability to influence others is far more important than industry experience.
Role & Responsibilities
This is a challenging, front-line Sales based role in a competitive environment. As a Sales Negotiator you will be a confident and hard-working person with bucket loads of energy, drive, determination and focus.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating new business leads: ring outs, creating viewings, appraisals, financial referrals, conveyancing, and lettings opportunities.
- Managing client contact and expectations. You will be building lasting relationships and trust with home movers and delivering outstanding service to them.
- Managing canvassing campaigns and leaflet drops.
- Achieving sales targets and goals.
- You will be conducting viewings and must have a full driving licence and access to a suitable car.
- Helping our clients with all aspects of their move.
Note: This is not an extensive list, the role is both full and varied, and is by nature demanding of its staff. The rewards can be substantial, both in terms of remuneration for success and the personal achievements and recognition that comes from achieving what you set out to do.
Skills & Qualifications
- You must have a full UK driving licence.
- You must have use of your own vehicle.
- You must be educated to at least GCSE C or above in 5 or more subjects including Maths and English.
- You must be very IT capable - you will be using a bespoke IT system (Jupix).
- Sales experience, ideally within the property field is desirable.
- You will be a people person, thriving on helping others and delivering outstanding service to our clients.
What's on Offer
- Basic salary range £14,000 (Trainee) to £18,000 (Senior Negotiator).
- Uncapped commission guaranteed for the first three months as your build you sales pipeline and calculated upon your personal performance thereafter.
- Mileage claim / car allowance and cash sales incentives.
- Full sales and systems training.
Estimated on target earnings (OTE)
- Year one - £18,000 - £21,000 pa
- Year two - £21,000 - £25,000 pa
- Year three £24,000 - £28,000 pa
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.