Sales Manager - Waste Heat Recovery Units
Competitive salary + benefits package
Our client, a global company who design Waste Heat Recovery Units within several heavy industrial sectors, are looking for a Sales Manager to join their team.
You will be a key member of the UK Sales Team being involved in securing profitable sales and increase market share. This will be achieved by owning the sales process from initial enquiry to purchase order.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for:
- Building client relationships to promote the company brand globally
- Being pro-active in the market to develop sales opportunities
- Manage and appreciate the detail of all aspects of the proposals process in conjunction with the company's sales team (this includes bid preparation, liaising with the process design team & estimating team, negotiating commercial terms, etc)
- Actively seeking after market spares and servicing offerings
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A technical/sales engineering background with knowledge of Oil & Gas, Power Generation, etc will be preferred
- Good experience of technical ability, commercial acumen and stakeholder management
- Excellent attention to detail relating to reading and understanding complex contracts and terms & conditions
- Flexibility to travel overseas at short notice, when required
- A full UK driving licence is essential
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Half day Fridays!
- Private healthcare
- Other company benefits
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or dial 02392 288 282 and ask to speak to Arjun Patel who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.