Sales Manager - Commercial
£40,000 - £45,000
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join the global providers of highly integrated temporary & semi- permanent space solutions in the event & commercial sector, including the military. Their product spans from fully furnished turn-key accommodation, modular units, rapid deployment products to storage halls & party tents. The successful person should have previous experience in this role and also within construction or modular structures.
The role & responsibilities
- Identify, develop and implement sector specific sales strategy in co-operation with members of the UK Board and in line with the UK Strategic Business Plan
- Manage specified key accounts & develop sales plan, including new opportunities & site visits
- Take final responsibility for projects, working with the project delivery team to ensure successful handover and financial close
- Weekly and monthly sales reporting
- Ensure that the Company's terms and conditions are met, including payment terms
- Prepare accurate pre-calculations in co-operation with Contract Manager and Sales Director
- Ensure that quotations are accurate and sent in a timely fashion, working in co-operation with the Contract Manager
- Attend weekly sales meetings - Meet and exceed agreed sales and margin targets
- Identify market opportunities and threats
- Represent the Company at hospitality and other relevant occasions
- Significant experience in sales - Construction or modular
- Demonstratable experience of tender submissions
- Ability to develop high level networks & recognise opportunities
- Understanding basic financial reporting and budget management
- Commercially innovative
- Good level of attention to detail
As a Sales Manager you will be based in the Brackley office and will receive local support from team members. A competitive salary is on offer for the right person, alongside a pension scheme and free gym membership at the local centre.
Please call Abbie Easton directly on 02393 910042 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities & requirements in greater detail or contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.