Sales Engineer - Combined Heat & Power (CHP)
Nationwide (UK) - must be willing to travel and occasionally abroad.
Competitive salary + benefits package
Our client, a global company who specialise in the cogeneration sector, are looking for a Sales Engineer within the UK to help grow their operation further in this industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Sales Cycle Management
- Assisting the business development in all applications (NGS, biogas, etc)
- Actively searching for new leads by carrying out pre-selection of opportunities and conducting market research
- Assisting the Sales Director during site checks to identify technical solutions to be applied to the cogeneration (CHP) plant
- Developing the technical and economic feasibility analysis
- Preparing tenders and related technical documentation
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- An engineering qualification such as a Degree, HNC/HND in a relevant discipline will be desirable (not a necessity)
- 3/5 years of professional experience in a Sales function within the Power or Heavy Industrial sectors. Experience with cogeneration will be a bonus.
- Determination and capability to achieve sales goals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking
- Happy to travel nationwide (and internationally at times) - driving license is essential
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 02392 288 282 and ask to speak to Arjun Patel who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.