Technical Sales Engineer
Up to £24,000 DoE plus benefits
We are recruiting for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to work with the founders of the company in a key and pivotal role. The candidate will support the technical development of the battery system and also develop and maintain key customer accounts.
The company is a 'start up' and is well funded. It is beginning to be recognised as a quality provider of Battery systems for domestic and commercial applications with Solar PV. They are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth and are offering the perfect candidate a unique opportunity to receive equity in the Business, a true investment into your future.
As a Technical Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business opportunities and ensuring ongoing growth of existing client accounts in a professional manner.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and assess application of products to meet with Client's needs, by offering a consultative approach that is relevant to their individual operation.
- Review Client-supplied engineering documents, drawings, models and specifications to ensure relevant products can be produced to meet with the client's expectations and accurately priced.
- Support the technical development of the battery system.
- Managing effective communication between Engineering, Quality and Procurement Teams to ensure Clients needs are met.
- Providing reports and keeping accurate records of opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence.
- Actively supporting with the delivery of regular events, including speaking opportunities, sales seminars and product training to the installers and preferred partners.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this Technical Sales Engineer role, you must have:
- Technical knowledge of battery systems, that can be used to support the further technical development of battery systems, that include inverters, chargers, energy meters and controllers.
- Been in a similar role, with a proven track record for at least 2 years.
- A demonstratable understanding of marketing and sales within the marketplace.
- Natural networker with an ability to build lasting partnerships.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company in the Renewable Energy Sector. Offering a competitive salary depending on experience, plus benefits.
If you would like to apply for this Technical Sales Engineer role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.