Safety Case Manager - Nuclear
Our client, a leading company working within the Nuclear Energy sector, currently require a Safety Case Manger to join the team in Preston. The ideal candidate will have experience working with safety cases in a nuclear environment.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Safety Case Manager, you will develop and support new and existing safety cases in line with the site license requirements.
- Periodic review of all safety cases.
- Development and management of safety case and hazard management strategies.
- Ensuring the live safety case and index of change documents are accurate and up to date.
- Liaison with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation of Clearance Certificates and compliance documentation.
- Preparation and management of Plant Modification Proposals (PMP).
- Presentation of safety assessments at PMP and Management Safety Committees as required.
- Preparation & delivery of training briefing material relating to safety case implementation to relevant personnel,
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience of working with safety cases, for example the production or management of safety cases.
- An understanding of site license requirements.
- Understanding of processes associated with the approval, implementation and maintenance of safety cases
- Knowledge of how safety controls are implemented through equipment and instructions.
- Knowledge of the configuration control of plant and processes.
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Degree or HNC in science/engineering discipline.
What's on Offer
- Negotiable rate
- 12-month contract (39 hours a week)
- Working pattern: 8.30am - 4.30pm
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.