RPI Support Technician
£15.96 an hour PAYE
Didcot - Oxford
Our client, a leading company working within the nuclear sector, currently require an RPI Support Technician to join their decommissioning team in Didcot, Oxfordshire. As an RPI Support Technician you will provide maintenance and breakdown services for radiological instrumentation and electronic services.
The ideal candidate will have worked within the nuclear industry, have lab experience and an IOSH / NEBOSH qualification.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will provide safe and efficient planned maintenance and breakdown services within radiological instrumentation and electronic services.
- Undertake corrective works where identified.
- Assist in ongoing reviews of maintenance documentation.
- Produce accurate post-maintenance records.
- Responsible for maintaining the safety of your workspace, identifying hazards and security risks. Applying STAR and reporting unusual occurrences.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience working within the nuclear indusrty.
- IOSH working safely qualification.
- Experience working on maintenance and breakdowns.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Current SC clearance or the ability to obtain clearance.
What's on Offer
- £15.96 an hour PAYE
- 12-month contract
- 37-hour week.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.