£50 an hour (outside IR35)
Didcot - Oxford
Our client, a leading company working within the Nuclear Engineering sector, currently require a Revit Administrator to join their team in Oxford. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working in building services and using Revit MEP.
- Implement best practices and procedures.
- Work using central files and manage collaborative models.
- Carry out Revit Structural Modelling and drawing creation.
- Liaise with design teams where necessary.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Strong background in building services.
- Revit MEP Administration experience.
- Good knowledge of detail design and detailed drawing production within a high-tech industry environment.
- Ability to working to tight deadlines & a strong team player attitude.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering design solutions.
- Current SC Clearance or the ability to obtain clearance.
What's on Offer
- £50 an hour
- 12-month contract
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email email@example.com.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.