£27,000 -£30,000 per year
Start Date ASAP
We re recruiting a technician that can do the following; troubleshooting, testing, repairing and assembling electronic circuit boards and electro-mechanical components. The key activities will involve working on a mix of new and older technologies, dependent upon customer, but including:
- Fault-finding to board level on technically advanced systems from global suppliers, including industrialised PC's and associated peripherals
- Modifications & upgrades to systems under support, sometimes at component level
- Component level fault finding and repair of the Company's own hardware products, including surface mount and older TTL/CMOS technologies
- Will have worked within an ISO 9001 compliant quality system
- Will be proficient in the use of electronic multi-meters, meggers and other test equipment
- Able to read and interpret circuit diagrams, general assembly prints and parts lists
- Able to understand and implement test procedures and instructions
- Able to maintain test documentation and reports
- Current driving licence
- Willingness and ability to attend at customer sites to witness equipment tests and conduct on-site fault diagnosis and repairs.
- Applicants should possess a nationally recognised technical qualification in an Electrical/Electronic discipline, e.g. HNC/HND or a modern apprenticeship or similar, and have strong practical skills gained through experience.
In addition, a Repairs Technician Engineer at a site has the following personal qualities:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Have good communication skills
- Be flexible in their methods of working
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Adam on 02392288289 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.