Recruitment Consultant - How would you like to change your life?
We're currently recruiting a Recruitment Consultant to be part of our continued growth and successes. But before we get into that, let us tell you a little about who we are and why you should join us:
We are developers. From the moment you enter our business you will notice how heavily we invest into our people, starting with a comprehensive induction that introduces you to our business and the recruitment industry, provided by our awesome and dedicated Training and Development Team. Training doesn't end with your induction; it's continues to compliment your own personal development and includes opportunity to gain formal qualifications - exactly as it should do.
We are givers. We will give you all the tools you need to succeed. We will give you recruitment training. We will give you expert knowledge and insight. We will give you incentive to build a successful desk. We will also give you great salaries, life changing commissions, ad-hoc rewards including trips abroad, up to 30 days holiday and loads more. We will even give you the most important meal of the day - breakfast (and fresh fruit too).
We are flexible. Recruitment is hard and life can be harder. We recognise this which is why we offer a generous holiday allowance a good pension and private medical insurance. We understand that not everyone's life functions on an 8:30 - 5:30 basis and that's why we also offer flexible working too.
We are winners. Competition is in our veins and we thrive on success. Yes, we have targets and no, it's not easy but we're offering you an opportunity to change your life - get on the property ladder, save for your future, enjoy the finer things in life. Rarely does that come easily. But if you're prepared to work hard, we're ready to work hard with you so that we can succeed together.
We are Astute Technical Recruitment. We are many things and we are hiring.
Now you want to know what you will be doing, right? As a Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities, this will include cold calling/ meeting clients.
- Managing existing client accounts to maximize revenue generating opportunity.
- Negotiating terms of business and offers of employment.
- Using internal and external databases, as well as your professional network, to identify potential candidates.
- Qualifying candidates against vacancy requirements by means of a face to face or telephone interview.
- Creating enticing job adverts and administering responses.
- Formatting CV's and writing comprehensive cover notes to sell suitable candidates against vacancy requirements.
- Preparing candidates for interview by providing comprehensive research materials, instructions and conducting pre-interview sessions during which you will advise candidates on interview techniques etc.
- Administering our internal database.
- Fielding internal enquires.
Previous experience in recruitment and/or account management will of course be an advantage, but we encourage people to apply from all walks of life. If you can, demonstrate a high level of professionalism, a willingness to learn, strong relationship building and communication skills and a strong work ethic then we would love to hear from you.
If you're successful with your application, we would welcome you into the business with:
- Basic salary of up to £25,000
- Car Allowance
- Uncapped Commission
- Excellent pension
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Up to 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Holiday trading
- A day off for your birthday
- Ongoing training and development
- Regular events and incentives
- Free parking
- Casual dress code
- Free breakfast and fruit
- Excellent onsite facilities
***Certain benefits are available after probation or once a minimum criteria is achieved.
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity, or to apply. Please contact Mark Davis-Russell by calling 02393 910036 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.