£40K - £60K DOE
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join our client who is a world leading design, engineering and project management consultancy.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is self-motivated in delivering quality projects for a diverse portfolio of clients ranging in value from £5 - £10m across the commercial and education sectors.
Within this role you will be responsible for;
- Contribute towards managing commercial aspects of commissions and/or projects including governance, fee management activities, together with internal job costings and resource requirements.
- Preparing fee proposals and bid submissions under guidance of senior colleagues.
- Managing the client relationship and service delivery on a project basis in conjunction with other colleagues
- Ensure that an accurate, professional and quality service is delivered to clients
- Assist in generating repeat business and new business opportunities/market opportunities
- Apply the principles of quality assurance and environmental management in compliance with the organisation's Policies
- Mentor trainee, assistant and graduate colleagues
As the ideal candidate you will need experience within competent knowledge of a range of procurement options available in the industry plus a good understanding of the principles of quality assurance. As the ideal candidate you will have thorough understanding of construction forms and techniques including construction costs, and the ability to knowledgeably advise the client.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.