Quantity Surveyor - Data Centres
Salary: Competitive Salary plus Flights, Accommodation & Daily Travel Allowance
Start date: As soon as possible
We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for leading mechanical and electrical contractor to work on a hyperscale data centre project in Holland.
As Quantity Surveyor you will have previous experience working on data centre, pharmaceutical or power engineering projects dealing with both M&E and CSA quantity surveying.
As Quantity Surveyor your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Dealing with all commercial aspects from cradle to grave, developing commercial strategies to ensure the successful completion of projects on time and within budget
- Contributing to the management and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system ensuring all financial information is managed and up-to-date and tracked with budget allowances, commitments and deviations highlighted and managed
- Producing and providing accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
- Continually monitoring projected costs to completion in line with budget
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders
- Developing strong working relationships with Clients, supply chain partners and project teams
- Providing advice on contractual matters
- Liaising with site teams and taking the lead with contract administration including accurate record keeping
- Assisting with the procurement and management of subcontract packages
- Assist with the preparation of contractual claims
Relevant candidates will have come from projects of a similar nature i.e. data centres, pharmaceutical facilities or power stations and will have dealt with both M&E and CSA quantity surveying
If you are interested in this role then please contact Ben Johns on 02393 910 041 or email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.