Salary up to £55,000 + benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our client who specialise in electrical infrastructure. They specialise in everything from design, supply, installation, maintenance and commissioning of electrical transmission and distribution activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Based from their Doncaster office supporting the commercial, operations, finance and engineering teams your duties as Quantity Surveyor will consist of (but not be limited to): -
- Procurement of sub-contractors and the preparation of contract documents.
- Preparation of initial project budgets and thereafter maintaining them on a regular basis through the life cycle of the project.
- Preparation and agreement of variations for both the civil and electrical works with clients
- Preparation of valuation claims based on the milestone payments set up by client
- Apply stringent commercial awareness when splitting these milestone payments to ensure that cash flow is maximised.
- Timely submission of cost/value reconciliations
- Manage sub-contractor valuations and associated payments
- Completion of internal monthly cost forecasting and project reviews
- Preparation of all final account documentation
- Provide technical support and problem solving in relation to civil and construction design and installation processes
Skills & Qualifications:
We are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with the following: -
- An understanding of electrical contracting or broader utility experience would be advantageous
- RICS Registered Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Holder of a full UK driver's licence
Salary & Package:
What's on offer for this Quantity Surveyor role: -
- Flexible working
- Car allowance
- Pension, share options, healthcare & free parking
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Ben Guppy on 02393 910038 or send a CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.