Up to £27,000 DOE
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Technician to join one of the South's leading Waste Management specialists with a range of Recycling Plants and Transfer Stations situated throughout the Southern region from Hampshire to Oxfordshire. Working as the Quality Technician, you will be responsible for managing product quality, providing technical support to staff, partners and users of their Incinerator Ash Aggregate product.
Main duties will include:
- Taking full responsibility of the products within their QMS (Quality Management System).
- Operational management of the quality assurance processes, including the sampling procedure, control of product data and its associated documentation.
- Analysis of trends from the product, looking into any non-conformances, root cause analysis and corrective action procedures.
- Providing fully informed technical advice and information to staff, clients or end users of the product.
- Being involved with the improvement of the ash product and processing procedures, having positive effects on the quality or efficiency of the process.
- Working well in a team and being able to communicate with people across the business as well as external stakeholders and clients etc.
Our client is looking for a candidate with a background knowledge of the waste management or aggregates industry including understanding of standards/legislation for aggregate product specifications and testing methods. You will have experience within product quality and root cause analysis and have previously used quality management systems including ISO.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, experience working collaboratively with internal and external members of staff and you will hold a full UK driving licence.
What's on Offer?
- Basic Salary up to £27,000
- Opportunity to develop within the Waste Industry
- Competitive Package
How to apply
For a confidential discussion or further details about this opportunity please forward your CV to Emily Ward at email@example.com or call me on 02393 910 033 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.