Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join the night shift team working for a high-profile client in the food production and manufacturing industry. This is a great opportunity for experienced Engineers to work for an established global provider of food manufacturing excellence.
The work requires a confident and capable Quality Manager with experience in a manufacturing environment and understanding and experience of working with audits to join the night shift team and help them to continue with their success as a business.
As a Quality Manager, your duties will include:
- Monitor and audit compliance to quality standards and procedures to ensure that product integrity and due diligence are maintained.
- Design and generate the appropriate systems to ensure that operational practices and manufacturing standards meet legal and customer requirements.
- Investigate incidents of non-compliance and take appropriate corrective action to maintain food safety standards.
- Report results of non-compliance and audits to operational management to promote continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all departments, to promote a sense of team working and common purpose in the achievement of Technical Department and Company goals.
- Support in preparing and organising the team for internal and external visitors and audits, effectively promoting the department, building confidence and long-term relationships.
- Support, encourage and develop departmental managers and supervisors in their performance and the achievement of their tasks to the necessary company standards.
- Monitor and plan year on year customer KPI target reductions
To be considered for the Quality Manager role, it would be desirable to have:
- Knowledge of factory processes.
- Knowledge of key raw materials.
- Knowledge of finished products.
- Up-to-date knowledge of BRC standards.
- Up-to-date knowledge of key customer COPs.
- People management and leadership.
- Team working & interpersonal skills.
- Analytical problem solving.
- Extensive knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Computer literacy
As a Quality Manager, you will receive:
- 24 days holiday + 3 bank Hols (Xmas, Boxing day and New Year's day)
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Long Term Service Awards
- Subsidised Canteen
- Discounted Local Shop
- Onsite Free and secure Car Park
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Natasha Elliott on email@example.com or 02393 910 043
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.