Quality Inspector - Machining
Competitive salary - DOE
Astute are seeking to recruit an experienced Quality Inspector who has a background of working within machining. Our client is a leading company who focus on producing quality, high tolerance, complex parts for multiple industry sectors including Defence and Aerospace. Their company is currently growing significantly and are looking to expand their team with quality focused people that will fulfil their core values.
As a Quality Inspector your responsibilities will include:
- First off inspection of components and subcontract work
- Discussing and agreeing in process inspections with machinists
- Checking inwards goods/materials, certifications and delivery paperwork
- Final inspections and completing FAIRs reports
- Managing own work flow to ensure targets are hit and orders are complete on time.
- Computer literate
- Machining or Engineering background
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- The ability to decipher drawings and geometric tolerances
- Experience of using measuring equipment - Gauges, calipers and micrometers
- Understanding of working to ISO9001
- Experience working with CNC machines or CMM's
- Experience with ERP/MRP software
This an exciting opportunity to join and expanding, progressive business. As well as a 12:30pm finish on Fridays they're offering a competitive salary with the chance to progress your career through excellent training opportunities. On top of your salary there is also the availability for overtime.
Please call Abbie Easton directly on 02393 910042 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its requirements in more details or contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.