Quality and Regulatory Affairs Manager
£50-70k Depending on experience + bonus, car allowance, BUPA healthcare and relocation package if required
Astute Technical are recruiting for a Quality and Regulatory Affairs Manager for a client who are a leader in the provision of separation and purification solutions to industries including biotech, oil and gas, laboratory and chemicals.
As Quality and Regulatory Affairs Manager, your duties will include:
- Provide leadership and technical expertise to site & Business Unit in the implementation of relevant Quality Systems, improvements and production requirements. This includes licensing partners as well as suppliers.
- Maintain QMS to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 820and other standards in accordance with BU specific requirements, including document control and record retention.
- Data analysis and implementation of continuous improvement plans to meet agreed KPI's
To be considered for the Quality and Regulatory Affairs Manager role, candidates should have:-
- Proven experience in Quality Management and Medical Devices preferably within an international FMCG environment.
- Proven track record of delivering Quality change with experience of World Class Quality techniques.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Quality Systems, which ensure that products, processes, and services consistently meet or exceed the desired quality standards, including compliance to ISO9001, FDA 21 CFR Part 820, and ISO 13485
As a Quality and Regulatory Affairs Manager with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive salary of up to £63k Basic
- Company Bonus scheme
- 25 days Holiday
- BUPA Healthcare for you and your dependents
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply call Simon Cheung on 023 93 911 007 or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.