Up to £45,000 - Pro Rata
6-month fix-term contract
Astute are currently looking to recruit a QHSE Manager/ Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Manager to join the management team of a 24/7 industrial process plant in Ruthin.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting into the director, as QHSE Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Helping to ensure plant operations are carried out in a safe manner
- The operations of the plant are compliant with all Health, Safety and Environmental legislation
- Providing support management and advice as necessary
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A varied background in Health, Safety, Environmental or Quality background
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with industrial process/heavy engineering / power generation would also be advantageous
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
A 6 month fix term contract with some potential to extend as well as a salary up to £45,000 (pro-rata) is on offer to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910034 and ask to speak to Molly McDermott who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.