QHSE Manager (Engineering)
£35,000 - £45,000 + benefits
We are currently recruiting a QHSE Manager / Quality, Health, SAfety & Environmental Manager to join the management team of a 24/7 industrial process plant in Ruthin, Denbighshire.
With a brand-new process facility being created on site, there couldn't be a better time to join this company at the start of this exciting project.
Reporting to the Director the QHSE Manager will be responsible for:
- Helping to ensure the plant operations are carried out in a safe manner
- Ensuring the operations of the plant is compliant with H&S as well as Environmental legislation,
- Providing support, management, advice & information as necessary.
- Other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
To be considered for this position you will need to have:
- Health, Safety, Environmental or Quality background combined with a good level of education to NEBOSH Diploma or degree level or similar work experience.
- Previous experience with industrial process / heavy engineering / power generation very advantageous
There is a salary from £35,000 to £45,000 plus benefits with this role
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV along with a brief cover letter stating details of your current salary & package to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02393 910034 to speak with Molly McDermott.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.