QA Assistant - Nuclear
£18.52 - £21.53 per hour
Start Date ASAP
To assist in the development, management, implementation and maintenance of the Quality Assurance arrangements to ensure compliance with statutory and Company requirements
- Assist with the development and maintenance of documentation/procedures in Quality Assurance to support ISO9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and Site Licence arrangements.
- Assist with the preparation of Quality manuals and Quality plans.
- Monitor compliance with Company and Site standards including quality controls and surveillance activities.
- Assist in the preparation of internal and external audits. Participating as auditor as part of an audit team.
- Liaise with other departments to facilitate the planning of quality aspects of work programmes.
- Assist with the implementation of the quality aspects of work programmes.
- Provide support for the implementation of the audit programmes and management review preparations.
- The post holder may be required to be a member of, and participate in, the Site Emergency Scheme subject to any fitness standards required.
- Comply with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments. Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety Environment and Quality on Site.
- As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
- Undertake baseline roles as required.
- Contribute to the effective development and delivery of training within own area of specialism.
Assisting with managing the relevant aspects of the Detail Volume, SPI/CPI, and commercial and financial aspects as required for delivery of the lifetime plan
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Adam on 02392288289 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.