Rate - £30 - £40 per hour
Duration - 12 months.
We are recruiting for a Project Scheduler/Controller to work in a team across multple projects in the Cammel-Lairds Dockyard. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Project Managers across all projects.
Responsibilities for the Project Scheduler/Controller:
- Providing project support to within business unit and other large and complex strategic programmes.
- Service delivery and performance of project teams with assigned programmes.
- A good understanding of project finances and reporting metrics .
- Contribute to the design and improvement of project support capability and process Qualification/ Skills & Attributes.
- Have good knowledge and experience using MS Project.
- Having SAP knowlegde would be a desirable too.
If you are interested in this challenging role then please contact Adam on email@example.com or 02392 288 289 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.