Project Planner - Rail
Location - Warrington / Manchester / Leeds / York
Our client, a leading project and programme management consultancy, currently require a Project Planner to join their infrastructure team in any of the following offices Warrington / Manchester / Leeds / York. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience a project controls, using Primevera products, and working within the rail industry.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Project Planner you are responsible for developing, tracking and reporting on project progress and ensuring the most time and cost effective solutions are in place.
- Ensuring plans meet client specifications.
- Planning and scheduling using Primavera software.
- Reporting on project progress on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Collaborating with site managers, surveyors, engineers and stakeholders to ensure project plans meet quality requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A degree, diploma or qualified by extensive experience.
- Experience with Primavera products, such as P6.
- Experience of infrastructure projects, including Rail and/or Highways, Nuclear or Utilities.
- Flexibility to work on site or in office as needed.
- Knowledge of working in a safety critical, regulated and multi-organisation operating model within the public sector
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal.)
What's on Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Career development programme
- Holiday and benefits package.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.