Project Manager x 2 - Energy from Waste
Nationwide / Home based
£60,000 Circa + Benefits
Due to business growth we are currently looking for 2 Project Managers, ideally from the EfW industry, to develop, lead and provide hands on day to day site management of plant outages across the UK. The ideal candidate will come from an O&M power background and have experience in the planning, development and execution of outages.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The development of outage projects within the UK's energy from waste power plants
- Planning and preparation of development proposals from start to finish
- Provide progress reports and final reports to management and clients
- Build and foster relationships with current and potential clients and suppliers
- Co-ordinate and manage sub-contractors, customer service advisors, maintenance team and construction managers on site
- Prepare and calculate costs for future outage projects
- Support the unit actively to enable all targets are met
- Recognise, analyse and execute the best possible solution for specific plant outage requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum of 5 years in a mechanical engineering/maintenance role in the power sector, ideally on an EFW plant
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC level in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Experience with planning, developing and execution of outages within a power plant - ideally from the Energy from Waste or Biomass industry
- Team leading skills including delegation and support.
- Negotiation techniques
- Computer Literate
- Full UK driving license due to travel requirements
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Salary of up to £60,000
- Car allowance
- Career progression.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 215 and ask to speak to Steve who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.