Project Manager - Waste Management and Recycling and Power Plants
Flexible on Location - National Travel when required
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a market leader within the recycling and waste management sector.
The Project Manager will work under the direction of the Director to manage the technical requirements of ongoing tenders, reviewing technical documentation against requirements and reporting gaps. This position will initially be focusing on Recycling and Waste Management assets with a view to be involved in Energy from Waste projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the full project lifecycle from initial concept through to operation including managing technical aspects of the tendering process and construction projects
- Compiling technical documentation for various projects and review technical submissions from contractor
- Leading the review process of subcontractor documentation to ensure compliance with contract requirements
- Performing testing and analyses testing data as well as making recommendations and design modifications
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A degree qualified candidate with a technical or engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience (preferably working on behalf of an EPC)
- Multidisciplinary project management experience (Civils, Mechanical and EC&I)
- Proven ability to deliver projects between £20m - £50m
- Experience in tender management
- Experience in regulatory aspects of EPC Projects (Planning Authorities, Environment Agency, District Network Operators and National Grid)
- Understanding of CDM regulations
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive basic salary
- Car allowance
- Company Benefits including a Company Pension
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more information, call Astute Technical Recruitment and speak to Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.