Project Manager - FM Service Delivery
£25 - £28 per hour
Start Date ASAP
· Positive contribution to the delivery of service, include flexible and positive working to achieve objectives of the Council.
· Finalise FM Service specifications in accordance with the councils agreed future FM strategy.
· Formulate all tender documentation including service specifications and building condition survey data to allow new arrangements to be advertised in accordance with the timetable for new arrangements to be deployed.
· Develop options for the councils future Catering and Hospitality offer for Corporate Management Team agreement. Once agreed manage process to deploy desired new arrangement.
· Stakeholder engagement including management of all aspects including chairing of regular project group meetings.
· Production of appropriate communications and project update reports to the Corporate Management Team, stakeholders and building users.
· Manage, in conjunction with the Procurement Team, the agreed tender processes to ensure new arrangements are in place within the required timescales.
· Manage the arrangements for any FM service elements which are due to be delivered inhouse beyond the current contract date.
· Responsible for driving leading and managing the delivery of project from pre-contract phase to final accounts.
· Ensure that the council's overall vision, values and ethos are central to the requirements of the service.
· Support effective working relationships and act as an ambassador and advocate with external organisations.
· Keep up to date with developments in service delivery and best practice to ensure the service performs effectively and to the highest standards.
· Safeguarding is everyone's responsibility and all employees are required to act in such a way that always safeguards the health and well-being of children and vulnerable adults.
· Carry out duties with due regard to the Council's Customer Care, Equal Opportunities, Information Governance, Data Protection, Health and Safety and Emergency Planning & Awareness (including to provide assistance where available) policies and procedures.
· Undertake any other duties commensurate with the general level of responsibility of this post
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Tilly on 02392288208 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.