Electrical Project Manager - Data Centres
Salary: Competitive Salary plus Flights, Accommodation & Daily Travel Allowance
Start date: As soon as possible
We are currently recruiting for an electrical bias Project Manager with experience of working with an M&E subcontractor on a hyper scale data centre. The Project Manager will be required to work from site in Holland on a hyper scale data centre where they will be working a pattern of 14 days on 4 off.
Reporting to a Project Director the Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Development of projects from concept to construction and commissioning
- Commercial and budget responsibilities
- Managing subcontractors and multi-cultural teams
- Progress meetings
- Stakeholder management
- Electrical installation for HV and LV.
Qualifications and experience that would be ideal:
- Minimum 5 years' experience post qualification in managing MEP projects with a minimum value of €10m - €50m
- Relevant third level qualification essential (Mechanical/Electrical/Building Services Engineering)
- Excellent IT skills essential and a good understanding of programmes including CSA activities
- Proven ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
- Fluent English essential
- Excellent packages available
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a forward thinking M&E design and construction business specialising in Pharma and Data Centre builds. There is opportunity to grow and develop into more senior positions as the business continues to expand into other countries across Europe.
For further information, please contact Ben Johns on 02393 910 041 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.