Project Manager - Data Centre M&E
Competitive Salary & Benefits
We're currently recruiting a Project Manager to join a leading provider of Data Centre Services. Joining the Project Team, you'll be involved with in-life M&E and Project Works on operational data centres.
Our client currently operates 5 datacentres across the South East of England that provide critical data services to many large household brands with a further two planned in East London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager, as Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning & managing all day to day activities, resources and work packages.
- Liaising with external contractors and suppliers.
- Prepare and maintain all documentation for the project include P&ID's, Plans, Project Logs, Reports etc
- Ensure the appropriate resource is in place through the planning and coordination of staff to undertake current and future workloads.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to align timescales
- Ensuring systems are in place so that the quality of work is to predefined standards.
- Controlling and monitoring the progress of projects.
- The implementation of strict financial controls on sub-contractors, suppliers and operatives.
- Build and manage relationships with clients and third party stakeholders.
- Enforcing compliance with the current safety legislation and the Company's Health & Safety Policy.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Project Management experience in the delivery of critical M&E projects.
- Experience or knowledge of generators, UPS, Switchgear, HVAC and fire detection systems.
- Proven experience in management of multi-discipline teams / contractors / suppliers.
- CDM 2015 experience.
- Experience in managing projects during construction and when operational.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary and benefits package
- Car Allowance
- Opportunity to join an industry leader in Data Centre services
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.