Up to £45,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a global leader in waste management and renewable energy services across the UK. Working as the Project Manager, you will play a key part within the Industrial Services side of the company, delivery and driving key industrial services projects to support and grow the service offering in the wastewater treatment industry both locally and nationally.
Working as the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and Managing all aspects of the industrial services projects for our Industrial Customers including new business development, project planning and tenders.
- Working alongside internal stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Full commercial responsibility including P&L and resource management (equipment and staffing) for each project.
- Reporting and forecasting to senior teams to ensure project delivery runs in line with customer requirements.
- Maintain and manage all health, safety and compliance across the projects at all times.
- Working with site staff and contractors to delivery key contracts.
- Provide best practice in cleaning methodologies including minimisation of off-site waste disposal and landfill for high-pressure water jetting, tank cleaning and waste water works.
- Travelling as and when needed to support sewage treatment sites within the Central Scotland area and the wider UK
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have the following:
- Strong knowledge and experience of Industrial Services - including high-pressure water jetting, tanker operations and wastewater treatment works
- Demonstrable experience within the industrial service industry or equivalent carrying out Project Management and Project Delivery.
- Strong Health and Safety knowledge- a NEBOSH certificate is desirable.
- An understanding of project delivery in line with budget and time requirements as well as P&L management experience.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must hold a valid full UK driving licence and be flexible to travel and stay away from home regularly.
What's on Offer
- Annual Salary up to £45,000
- Company Car/ Car Allowance
- Company Phone + Laptop
- Annual Performance Bonus scheme
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.