Stone - Stoke-on-Trent
Our client, a leading advanced automations company working within the Energy sector, currently require a Project Manager to join their transmission and distribution team in the Stone office. The ideal candidate will be a Project Manager in the powder distribution indusrty and have experience delivering EC&I projects.
As Project Manager you will have the opportunity to work over a series of control system automation projects within the business.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will deliver modifications to existing substation control systems for National Grid.
- Responsible for management the projects up to £500k value, from cradle to grave.
- Ensure that projects are delivered to timescale, specification, budget and client requirements.
- Managing a team of Hardware, Software, Installation Engineers and a number of subcontractors.
- Hold regular report and progress meetings with the client.
- Assist in securing ongoing and future business.
- Responsible for all quality, environmental, and health and safety aspects of the projects, supported by the company QEH&S Manager and Advisor.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Demonstrable EC&I Project Management experience within the power indusrty.
- APM qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, you will liaise with internal and external stake holders, staff and subcontractors.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Current driving license and must be prepared to travel, with some stays away at client sites.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.