Permeant - Competitive Salary
Tunbridge Wells, Epsom, Southampton or London
Our client, a leading project and programme management consultancy, currently require a Project Manager to join their South East team. You will have the opportunity to be based in the Tunbridge Wells, Epsom, Southampton or London office. The ideal candidate will have extensive Project Management experience and a relevant construction or project management qualification
Role & Responsibilities
- Effectively deliver Project Management services across a range of market sectors. Including; custodial estate, central government buildings, courts, offices and other civic buildings.
- Successfully deliver projects from £1m to £10m value.
- Manage contractors and sub-contractors.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure project quality and communicate progression.
- Take part in and chair minute meetings.
- Provide support to PM Team Leaders as required on all business issues, including but not limited to business development, client management, bid writing, thought leadership and management reporting.
- Be a strong team member with the ability to provide a first-class service to our clients
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
· Experience of successful project delivery in a complex and/or live environment to achieve quality outcomes.
· Experience of identifying, managing and supporting multiple stakeholders to enable effective delivery of a successful project.
· Experience of working with public sector clients.
· Experience of implementing and managing change control on multiple projects, including design and build construction projects and strategic projects.
· A relevant construction qualification or Prince2 and/or working towards professional membership of recognised institution e.g. APM or RICS.
· To be conversant with all aspects of project management and have experience of both pre and post contract project responsibilities.
· Strong IT skills with an understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and MS Project.
· Experience of undertaking options appraisals and the ability to concisely report your analysis back to the client and to inform business cases.
· Experience of writing business cases.
· Ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The following skills and experience are desirable for this role:
· Experience of successfully delivering projects for central government clients.
· Experience and knowledge of custodial and non-custodial estate with a clear understanding of the key associated challenges.
· Experience of project management services through all stages of the project life-cycle.
· A general knowledge of the Justice System.
· A general knowledge of current legal developments in respect of construction and associated law.
· Experience of working in a consultancy environment.
· Experience of administering PPC 2000, JCT and/or NEC Construction and Professional Services contracts.
What's on Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in the Tunbridge Wells, Epsom, Southampton or London office.
- Holiday and benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.