Project Improvement Manager - Nuclear
Negotiable PAYE rate
Sellafield - Westlakes
Our client, a leading company working within the Nuclear Energy sector, currently require a Project Improvement Manager to join the team at a busy nuclear power plant in Cumbria. The ideal candidate will have significant knowledge of major project delivery and AMP standards.
As a Project Improvement Manager, you will be responsible for successful delivery of project on time and to budget. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, working collaboratively to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will liaise with the Improvement Programme Work-stream leads to understand the required improvements in Project performance and the related enabling activities.
- You will work with the front-line Project Teams to develop understanding of the required improvements in the Project Team and facilitate the application of the improvements by the Project Team.
- Liaise with subject matter experts from the Project Professions and act as a conduit between delivery and functional groups.
- To work with Improvement Leads and project Teams to facilitate, guide or direct personnel on the intelligent application of Project Fundamentals build project delivery confidence and achieve efficiency in project cost and schedule delivery.
- Where required you may lead a specific improvement Work-stream on behalf of the Project Transformation Programme Manager requiring the management of a small delivery team of Project professionals.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Proven experience in a similar project improvement role.
- APM or MSP qualifications.
- Project or Engineering discipline Chartership Preferred.
What's on Offer
- Negotiable PAYE rate
- 12-month contract
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.