Astute Technical Recruitment are proud to support a South Coast based leader in the provision of Composite Structures and GRP Mouldings for clients across many vertical sectors. Due to expansion and major project wins, a vacancy now exists for a Project Engineer.
As Project Engineer, you will be responsible for managing a series of new and existing customers to provide a service supplying them quality composite parts, ensuring a sustainable level of profit for the company.
Duties will also include:-
- Commercial responsibility & estimating.
- Account management of customers.
- Come up with innovative manufacturing solutions for parts.
- Tool design when required.
- Responsible for the input into Progress all new items, maintenance and upkeep of BOM's, loading sales orders and ensuring delivery notes are provided for your projects.
- Ensure the establishment of clear requirements for the project with the customer prior to the commencement of manufacture.
- Preparing Engineering Management plans, including estimates for schedule and resource requirements.
Applying for this exciting opportunity couldn't be easier, simply email your up to date CV and cover letter to Simon Cheung on email@example.com or call directly on 023 93 911 007
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.