Project Development Manager - Engineering Projects
Up to £60,000 + Package
Guildford + Travel
We are currently recruiting for a Project Development Manager to join a leading business in the anaerobic digestion industry. Working with the Programme Manager / Head of Projects, you will be responsible for front end project development on a range of anaerobic digestion projects across the UK.
Reporting to the Programme Manager / Head of Projects, you will be responsible for…
- Front end project development
- Working on engineering / construction bids & tenders.
- Project managing a portfolio of projects.
- Internal & external stakeholder management.
- Dealing with clients and customers.
- Answering technical questions / enquiries.
- Managing internal and external expectations - (investors/contractors/local government, etc)
- Visiting projects across the UK when required.
Candidates will ideally have the following skills and experience.
- Degree level engineering qualification (or equivalent) in Mechanical, Chemical or Civil Engineering.
- Experienced gained in a heavy process environment.
- Client / customer facing experience.
- The ability to either speak German or French would be an advantage, but not necessary.
What's on offer.
- A basic salary up to £60,000
- Benefits package.
- Career development opportunities.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.