Project Delivery Manager - Nuclear
Negotiable PAYE rate
Sellafield - Westlakes
Our client, a leading company working within the Nuclear Energy sector, currently require a Project Delivery Manager to join the team at a busy nuclear power plant in Cumbria. The ideal candidate will have significant knowledge of major project delivery.
As a Project Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for successful delivery of projects on time and to budget. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, working collaboratively to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will design and develop effective Knowledge Management arrangements for Project delivery at Sellafield.
- Identifying and recording current best practices you will, collaboratively define proposals for improvement and will liaise with subject matter experts from the Project professions to baseline existing position and Develop proposals for improvement.
- Where required you will assess and analyse available learning sources and produce summary reports of information for dissemination to relevant Sellafield project communities and stakeholders.
- You will work collaboratively with the Project delivery leads and key internal and external stakeholders from across the business.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ability to gain an understanding of diverse work-scopes quickly, identify relevance of complex information and distil simple messages and produce concise learning.
- Awareness of Project Management Fundamentals.
- Ability to influence others, work collaboratively to build and deliver common goals and build constructive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Balance competing demands for resource.
- Attention to detail in the quality of work output delivered.
- APM or MSP qualifications.
- Project or Engineering discipline Chartership Preferred.
What's on Offer
- Negotiable PAYE rate
- 12-month contract
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.