Project Controls Manager - Rail
We are currently recruiting for a Project Controls Manager to join an international consultancy with a proven track record of delivering world class engineering solutions in a multitude of sectors.
Due to the continued success in securing projects in York, they are now looking for a Project Controls Manage to join their team. Current projects range from £1m+ to £50m+ across a variety of high-profile clients.
This post can be based in any of the following locations - Warrington, Manchester, Leeds or York.
You will be responsible for…
- Developing systems and procedures for Project Control functions for the wider business.
- Developing existing project control systems.
- Managing the provision / implementation of high-quality project control standards.
- Providing expert advice including daily, weekly or monthly cost and time, status updates.
- Project Summary Reports for the project controls / planning team.
- Challenging cost, time and resource estimates in bids.
- Managing and updating the Project Management Plan.
- Ensuring compliance with procedures when bidding for work.
Candidates will hold the following skills and experience.
- A recognised degree and/or professional qualified to the suited Chartered Body, in project controls or be qualified by experience
- Experience of Infrastructure projects preferably Rail and/or Highways, Nuclear or Utilities
- Strong knowledge of working in a safety critical, regulated and multi-organisation operating model within the public sector
- Experience of service management responsibilities including reporting and rectification of issues.
- Effective client interface skills and experience.
- Excellent MS Office skills, well versed in the preparation of reports and information using packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Primavera P6.
- Experience in developing internal tools and systems
- Business development of existing and new clients
- Updating and maintaining company Project Controls Manuals and systems
- Management of a P+L acconts
How to apply.
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.