Project Controls Administrator
Permanent - Competitive salary
Our client, a leading advanced automations company working within the Energy sector, currently require a Project Controls Administrator to join their office in Westlakes. The ideal candidate will have proven administration experience and the ability to assist with resource planning.
As a Project Controls Administrator, you will provide support to the delivery teams by planning and coordinating project activities and reporting project progress and status to senior management.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with Project Managers to produce and maintain detailed project plans and resource allocation plans (using Microsoft Project, Access and Excel)
- Reporting progress, performance and commercial information in relation to project / service contracts.
- Following processes for formal progress measurement and tracking
- Supporting Project Managers in the development and management of risk and issue registers on projects
- Contributing to continuous improvement of project planning and project execution through production of delivery metrics and lessons learnt
- To provide Administrative Support to the Business Development Managers during the sales lifecycle.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience of developing and maintaining progress tracking and reporting of project metrics and KPIs
- Ability to assist with resource planning.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills - including escalation to senior management
- Proven administration experience, excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Proficient skills/experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, databases and Microsoft Project.
- Experience of work planning and work allocation.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.