Project Contracts Manager
Competitive salary, DoE plus benefits
Based in Swindon
We are looking to recruit a Project Contracts Manager to work as part of the central Project Procurement team, the successful candidate will be a member of a core team of > 60 Project Procurement professionals based in locations across Europe, with 'concept to completion' responsibility for all stages of the Procurement lifecycle across all of our Renewable and Thermal projects. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing Industry.
Our Client is proud to be at the forefront of shaping the landscape of energy supply, investing heavily into research and development of innovative solutions to challenge modern methods and secure a more sustainable eco system. A leader in the Wind Industry, total assets operate over 3.5GW power in Offshore projects and now they are looking to optimise and create maximum efficiency on current assets and structuring proposals for future investments.
To be considered for this Project Contracts Manager role, you must have:
- Experience in managing high value, complex construction projects and contract interface management.
- Experience in managing contract claims and disputes.
- A strong desire to work with a team of highly motivated individuals in the construction of one of the world's largest Offshore Wind Farm projects
- Construction Procurement experience
- Qualifications to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of offshore construction, HV electrical systems or wind turbines would be beneficial.
- CIPS Qualified would be ideal although strong QBE would be considered
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Pioneering leader in the Wind Energy Sector! Offering a competitive salary, plus benefits including 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays, bonus up to 15%, generous pension, life insurance and healthcare packages.
If you would like to apply for this Project Contracts Manager role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.