Project Administrator - Nuclear
Length of Contract - 12 month (Potential for extension)
£18 - £25 per hour
Start date - ASAP
Location - Reading, Berkshire
We are currently recruiting for a Project Administrator to support a project management team for multiple Nuclear projects at Aldermaston.
The key responsibilities of the Project Administrator will include but not be limited to:
- Provision of support services to the Project Management teams.
- Management of monthly reporting requirements, facilitation of management meetings, upkeep of virtual management boards, maintaining records, support to document control, support to management of training activities.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to monitor programme progress and achievement of KPI's.
- Set up business integral processes allowing key interfaces to share information across the Framework.
- Assist in the development and roll out of an integrated visual management board, incorporating quality, delivery, schedule and cost KPI's across client and contractor sites
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Undertake tasks for compliance with Framework Governance.
- Task management of project resources.
- Support the planning of task/project in the work breakdown structure.
The ideal Project Administrator will have previous experience supporting project management teams on nuclear or defence projects. You will need to have SC clearance or have previously had it.
To find out more please call Ben Johns on 02393 910041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.