Project Administrator - Power Station Replant
12 Month Contract
We are looking for a Project Administrator to join a leading Power Generation company on an innovative project based in the Immingham area. By re-purposing redundant steam generators, the power station will be utilised to provide inertia for the grid, reducing reliance on "live" power station to keep the grid stable.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Project Manager as a Project Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative assistant and diary management to the Project Manager and Technical Project Manager
- Monitoring the project mail-box and dealing with all queries
- Taking minutes in meetings and distributing to relevant parties.
- Collating all commercial information such as suppler quotations / tenders
- Raising and managing purchase order requests and managing supplier payments.
- Ordering and managing the stock of safety equipment as and when required.
- Managing the sites documentation system
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience in a site based administration role such as Document Controller / Site Administrator / Project Administrator
- Solid working knowledge of SAP PGC or similar procurement systems
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Prior experience on construction sites
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- LTD / Umbrella / PAYE contract opportunity up to 12 months
- Competitive Hourly Rate
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.