Programme Transformation Manager - Nuclear
Negotiable PAYE rate
Sellafield - Westlakes
Our client, a leading company working within the Nuclear Energy sector, currently require a Programme Tranformation Manager to join the team at a busy nuclear power plant in Cumbria. The ideal candidate will have significant knowledge of major project delivery and AMP standards.
As a Programme Transformation Manager, you will be responsible for the programme office for Project Improvements. The successful candidate will establish and maintain effective programme management arrangements, including reporting and benefits tracking.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will supervise Programme Office Support Staff, and service providers.
- Liaise with Programme Work-stream leads to ensure monthly reports are produced which meet the requirements of progress monitoring, benefits tracking and upward reporting.
- You will liaise with business and finance personnel to provide Cost and Schedule information and resource predictions for the Project Transformation Programme
- Maintain oversight of Work-stream delivery, produce and maintain Benefits Realisation Profiles and carry out delivery assurance to ensure that the deliverables from the Programme Work-streams are appropriately deployed in the field.
- You will be required to deputise for the Head of Programme and Project Improvements at various meetings and forums as required, requiring effective communication skills, and the ability to communicate confidently with senior managers from across the Project delivery and change management community.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A working knowledge of Major Project Delivery.
- Awareness of the Project Management Fundamentals & APM Standards
- Ability to gain an understanding of diverse work-scopes quickly, identify interdependencies and constraints which enable Programme delivery and undertake risk opportunity assessment to build delivery confidence.
- Awareness of Programme Management Fundamentals
- Balance competing demands for resource.
- Attention to detail in the quality of work output delivered by the Programme.
- APM or MSP Courses completed - Desirable.
- Project or Engineering background preferred.
What's on Offer
- Negotiable PAYE rate
- 12-month contract
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.