Shift Production Manager
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a Shift Production Manager to join an established client in the Food Production and Manufacturing Industry. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to assist with the growth of a provider of food manufacturing excellence.
As a Shift Production Manager, your duties will include:
- Supervision of product manufacturing and packing
- Planning staff/labour for the site
- Internal quality audits
- Ensuring the completion of necessary paperwork
- Support with induction procedures, training and coaching of staff and other vital paperwork
- To actively engage in continuous improvement plans and growth for the company
To be considered for the Shift Production Manager role, it would be desirable to have:
- Experience within a Food Manufacturing environment
- Understanding of lean manufacturing procedures
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in a Production Manager position
As a Shift Production Manager with our client, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work for a BRC accredited manufacturer
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Natasha Elliott on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02393 910 043 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.