Process Engineer - Manufacturing
£38k Basic + Bonus/Pension/Life Assurance/Career Development
Astute are proud to be supporting a global, award winning business who are an innovative design and manufacturer of critical life systems with an exciting vacancy for a Process Engineer.
You will be responsible for optimising the production process flow and develop and maintain the most efficient processes.
As Process Engineer, your daily duties will include:-
- Form part of the growth strategy, playing a crucial part in the development of the business whereby you will deliver significant change and improvement
- Develop and manage working instructions, world class standards and process documents (SOPs)
- Continually improve the existing operation for increased quality, productivity, efficiency and cost savings
- Use manufacturing data to resolve issues, improve processes, and measure process improvement tools
- You are to identify ways to reduce production costs through recommendations e.g. new process equipment, equipment justification to improve performance, utilising the approved change control and capital expenditure processes
- You will work with other relevant departments to determine product manufacturability; estimated production costs; run time and investigate cost reduction
- Work closely with the supply chain, production and technical team to enable continuous improvement of all quality related KPI's in line with the company objectives
As Process Engineer with our client, you will receive:-
- £38k Basic
- Comprehensive Benefits package including Bonus/Life Assurance/Pension
Application process couldn't be easier, please send our CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 023 93 911 007
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.