Production Operator - Biomass Power Station
Salary up to £35,000 DOE
Our client is a leading producer of Renewable Energy in the United Kingdom and has assets with a generation capacity of over 150MW.
We are recruiting for a Production Operator to join their Operations Team to operate the 12MW Power Station as part of an Operational Shift Team.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Production Team Leader, as a Production Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Operating the plant via DCS system
- First line maintenance to ensure plant reliability and availability of plant
- Scheduled maintenance
- Outside Operator duties
- Preparation of technical reports
- Pre-start checks, commissioning and de-commissioning activities
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Relevant Engineering qualification such as a BTEC, NVQ, HNC, HND, ONC
- Working experience in a Process Engineering environment (Royal Navy Marine Engineers welcome)
- Strong Mechanical skills
- Excellent Health & Safety awareness (IOSH would be a bonus)
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary up to £35,000 DOE
- Company Benefits Package
- Shift Work
- Opportunity to join a Green Power Generating company with career progression
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910 033 and ask to speak to Megan McLeod who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.