£24,000 Per Year
Working with a range of equipment from bespoke fully automated state of the art machinery to hand tools the role of a Production Team Member is varied. An eye for detail, an ability to follow procedure and a good grasp of basic engineering practices (reading engineering drawings etc) are all essential as is the ability to take accurate records both digitally and on paper.
Due to the low volume/high value nature of the product, the role can vary from periods of repetitive work where high levels of concentration and focus are required to maintain the high levels of quality demanded from our product, to periods where two days will not be the same so successful candidates will also need to show good levels of flexibility, drive and an ability to manage their own time efficiently when required.
- Be responsible for producing products of high quality, monitoring complex processes and keeping accurate records throughout the manufacturing process.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures, whilst looking Improve and streamline techniques without any compromise on safety or quality.
- Constant focus on all Quality aspects of product including record keeping, cleanliness and the care of all company assets.
- Maintain good working relationships and respect for all company employees and customers.
- Responsible for ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with companies QHSE procedures.
- Skilled in using workshop equipment including handheld/fixed cutting machinery including Band and Circular saws, grinders, sanders etc.
- Handling logistics of heavy equipment manoeuvres on & off site.
- Promote a professional approach to all aspects of the role.
- Be PC literate with good knowledge of Word and Excel.
While there are no specific requirements as to previous training or qualifications, the following experience would be advantageous,
- Low volume/high value manufacturing environments.
- Composite materials and composite manufacturing techniques.
- Automated machinery (ABB robot, CNC machining etc).
- Lean Manufacturing techniques such as 5S and continuous improvement.
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more please contact Sara Nash on 02393 910040 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.