Production Delivery Manager
Up to £34k base plus shift allowance + package
I'm looking to find a highly organised and efficient production delivery manager, ideally with a time served craft background, that's keen to progress their career by joining an established, successful, and forward-thinking engineering firm delivering the design, manufacture, assembly, and testing of high integrity mechanical and electrical solutions to a range of demanding high hazard industries.
As the key interface between the manufacturing teams and senior management you will be expected to motivate, lead and monitor production activity across multiple team leaders and craft resources with a focus on safety, time, quality and cost.
You would expect to be able to demonstrate competence across the following responsibilities:
- Providing safety leadership and ensuring that all manufacturing is delivered without harm to those involved and minimising impact on the environment.
- Through strong leadership, setting and upholding high standards in relation to: Health & Safety, Quality, Environmental Management, people processes and procedures, Company image and reputation.
- Leading the Manufacturing Teams to ensure high standards of cost effective work are delivered to Time, Cost and Quality as defined in the budget and work specifications.
- Planning and reporting of manufacturing activities including progress against plan, hours against budget and key issues, risks, and quality non-conformances.
With a strong manufacturing / fabrication background, you will be a natural leader and motivator, able to get the best from a diverse workforce for both their own development and the Company's delivery targets.
Experience in the following areas is a good benchmark:
- Manage teams and resources
- Safety management of manufacturing operations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player capable of leading and focusing team members to achieve targets
- Time served craftsperson or equivalent is desirable but not essential
What's on offer?
This role will give the right individual the opportunity to join an industry award winning business with a real sense of energy during an exciting period of growth. On top of this, a solid base salary is accompanied by 6% pension, private healthcare, a 36.5hr working week, excellent annual leave allowance and additional company benefits.
How to apply
Please call Dan Parker directly on 02392 222 961 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities and requirements in greater detail or contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.