Stoke on Trent
We are currently recruiting for a Product Engineer to join a leading provider of complete Wastewater / Water Treatment solutions across the UK. Working as a Product Engineer, you will be responsible for the product ranges across the businesses Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Markets. This will involve supporting the tenders and orders across their key purified Water treatment system dedicated to the pharma market as well as leading the development of these product ranges.
Working as the Product Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, Designing, standardizing and improving key product units.
- Promoting products and offers inside and outside of the business.
- Investigating and monitoring the expectations of clients in different markets (Pharma, Power, Food & Beverage, Municipal etc) and reporting on the innovations of key suppliers.
- Support the workshop in the manufacture and improvement of their standard product range.
- Support the Business Development teams and clients in product selection and required modification for specific site needs.
- Produce and manage technical and sales documentation for product lines.
- Support in the selling, installation and operation of the purification water products.
This role will see you working across various areas of the business with internal customers, end-users, suppliers, customer service teams, marketing, production, supply chain and technical development such as CAD and C&I teams.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have demonstrable experience working in the Process Water Treatment industry backed up with a relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent. This may include a background working in Chemical Process, Hydraulics, Design or general Engineering and should involve a good knowledge and understanding of Water Purification Systems.
Candidates would benefit from an understanding of the Pharmaceutical or Cosmetics industry and have an Environmental or Mechanical background.
Full training and development plans will be designed to get you up to speed on the technologies and products used across this role; this may include external training as required for the role.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Package including Life Assurance and Pension Scheme
- Company Laptop & Phone
- 25 Days Holiday & Public Holidays
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.