Principal Engineer - Asset Management
£50K - 60K DOE
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for a Principal Engineer with a good understanding of the Aerospace & Defence and wider markets.
For this role you will be required to provide guidance and direction in the development of asset management solutions for clients, including:
· Support to sales
· Assurance of work undertaken by project teams
· Providing a vision of future needs to support the development of capability
· Leadership of major asset management assignments for clients
You will be working with clients to deliver diverse Asset Management projects, covering anything from implanting innovative uses of new technology, formulating national guidance and using data analysis tools to develop work programmes.
· Professional in approach and performance, with a proven background in;
· Working knowledge of PAS55/ISO55000
· Knowledge of the Defence, Aerospace and wider markets, or major contractor's experience
· Understanding of the Asset Management standards used in the industry and the supply chain aspects of support
· Interrogate data systems to assess performance and risks and optimise decisions
· Experience in the implementation of Asset Management systems and the interpretation and analysis of results
As the ideal candidate you will have a thorough understanding of Asset Management techniques and their application, as well experience of planning and executing performance based contracts. You will have a proven track record of developing Asset Management solutions at enterprise, platform or at system level.
You will have the ability to manage and motivate project teams through strong interpersonal and leadership skills and be experienced in developing proposals and providing technical assurance. You will be an Accomplished Practitioner within Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) and Reliability & Maintainability (R&M)
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Shelby on 02393910035 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.