Principle Electrical Engineer - Data Centres
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Start date: As soon as possible
We are looking for an experienced Principal Electrical Engineer to join our client's fast expanding M&E Consultancy team at their office in Oxford.
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Engineer and educated to degree level in a relevant industry. Someone with a minimum of seven years' experience with strong technical knowledge in building service design particularly in Data Centres.
As a Principal Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Overall running of medium size projects
- Continuous reviewing of Electrical Engineering concepts and developing solutions
- Designing electrical building systems, facilities and products
- Attend team meetings focusing on Project Design liaising with PM's and architects
- Sign off on engineering - related documentation from the design department
- Outline and present design plans to clients and design team
Relevant candidates will have come from projects of a similar nature i.e. data centres, pharmaceutical facilities or power stations.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Ben Johns on 02393 910 041 or email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.